From:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:35:55 -0800

Hello!

Yes, indeed, S&W Tomatoes - all varieties are GF.  Sorry it took me so long to reply.  Thanks to all who replied.  The company rep also called me that afternoon and confirmed that all the varieties are gf.  She is sending me a list of their gf products which I will forward to the list.

My friend was the one cooking chili - we spent the NewYears holiday with her family.  We ate several meals with and amongst gluten eaters very well and safely, no contamination in any of the 6 Celiacs in our family!  The hostess called ahead of time to check on all the ingredients she added to the chili, made sure she completely cleaned all her cooking surfaces/tools before hand...scary to trust but she was willing to accept the realities of contimation dangers.  It was a very positive experience (except that I couldn't eat the yummy spinach dip in that big loaf of bread) - I'll make my own sometime!  A stress free eating experience away from home.  Yahooooo!

Thanks again to this incredibly helpful group!

Kate