From:
Chris Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 09:27:58 -0500

Hi Sharon,

I read your note on and thought I'd pass this along.  My 2 daughters, 2 sons,
mother, and I all have CD and suffer from migraines.  I found a remarkable
oil called Yee Tin oil at an oriental store.  Just rub it on the area of your
head that bothers you, on your forehead, under your nose, and also down your
neck if it hurts too.  DO NOT get it in your eyes!  I even use it on tummy
aches by applying it externally to the tummy.  I carry it in my purse and if
I'm going to be in a room with smells or cigarettes, it works wonders.  Also
see if they carry White Flower oil.  It is a very strong oil, but is very
good for severe headaches.  I don't put it on my face, I put a few drops (4
or more in 1/2 cup water) onto a wet hand towel, microwave for one min or
less for steam, caution--test to see if it's comfortable, and lay over face.
I Iay down and breath deep while thinking quiet thoughts.  This almost always
helps me.  I also found these pain relieving patches (20 sheets) called
Salonpas.  They are WONDERFUL for joint and muscle pain.  My 11 year old uses
them for heel pain.  All of these are under $5 at my oriental store.  So I
buy lots.  Hope it helps.

Barbara