From:
GlutenFreeCanada <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GlutenFreeCanada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 08:40:28 -0600

Celiac Awareness Posters
FREE Printable Posters from GIG.

> Print these posters to hang at your doctor's office, your chiropractic or
wellness centre, your public health clinic, on the bulletin board at work or
church, or at your local shopping centre. The more awareness we can create
together, the better we all will be.

Multilingual GF Dining Cards in Six Languages
$5.95 CDN + Free Shipping

> Open the lines of communication to the kitchen. Six languages in one handy
booklet. Take it along on your next business trip or vacation to help you
order your gluten-free meal in English or one of five other languages -
French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Portuguese. Great for trips to Europe
and to South or Central America. Each translation has been verified by a
real speaker of the language.

Gluten Free From A-to-Z: Everything You Need To Know To Get Started on a
Gluten-Free Diet
$9.95 CDN + Free Shipping

> 50-page booklet, created as a guide for newbies, and for all those people
who you come into contact with on a regular basis; like friends, co-workers,
aunts, cousins, grandmas, teachers, babysitters, and so on. Here is a clear,
concise and accurate guide to living gluten-free. It's easy to read in one
sitting, and it's handy to have around for reference.

For more info and to view our other publications:
http://glutenfreecanada.com/orderform/index.html

Thank you.

Janice @ GlutenFreeCanada
www.glutenfreecanada.com