Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 14:57:17 EDT

Hi all,
Well....I just finished making french toast with fabulous challah bread.
When Paul (at Mr. Ritts in Philly) suggested that I include some in my last
order, I admit that I was a bit hesitant.  Having tried a lot of bread over
the years only to find it dry and crumbly, I didn't have great hopes.  I knew
as soon as I looked at it that this was something different.  It is a large
loaf that looks and tastes just like challah.  It slices well and doesn't
crumble.  We haven't tried it toasted for sandwiches yet but will update you
when we do.  Just in time for the holidays!

JoAnn Sprung

Note: I have no connection with this company except as a very satisfied
customer.