From:
Ayn Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:53:35 -0500

Hi All--

I received a response to my question about Wise Food products - which
ones were gf? I didn't, however, receive an answer to my question, where
can I buy them? If anyone knows, I would be interested - I live in
Topeka, Kansas.

Ayn,

Wise Cheez Doodles and Wise Onion Rings are "gluten safe". The food
technologist told me very seldom would the certify anything "free".
due to legal issues. She educated me as to what this all means
and even our potato crisp has wheat starch, so its not safe.

I hope this can help you......Have a good Holiday

--
Fred
President