From:
WILLIAM AMMERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WILLIAM AMMERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:52:09 -0400

Gluten-free pasta dinner for the 27th Annual Cleveland Rite Aid Marathon
&10K participants and family!

SATURDAY, APRIL 24, 2004

1890 Restaurant
located on the second floor of the Hyatt Regency at the Arcade

General (Non gluten-free) Seatings at 5:00pm, 5:45pm, 6:30pm

General (non gluten-free) and gluten-free pasta will be available at the
6:30 seating only!

Gluten-Free (GF) Menu

Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce

Salad with salad dressing

Steamed vegetables

Breadsticks

Cheesecake with Cherry or Blueberry Topping

General Menu (non gluten-free)

Seasonal Salad Greens with Assorted Toppings and Dressings

Penne Pasta
Tortellini Pasta
Marinara Sauce
Alfredo Sauce
Aglio e Olio (Garlic & Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Assorted Vegetables, Boneless Breast of Chicken Cubes, Meatballs
Macaroni & Cheese

Rolls/Butter

Cookies & Brownies

Soft Drinks/Ice Water

Pasta Dinner Tickets

If you haven't signed up for the Saturday night pasta party at the Hyatt's
1890 Restaurant, you can do that online or at the EXPO, too.  The Pasta
dinner is $18 for adults and $15 for children under 10.  Go to
http://www.clevelandmarathon.com for the complete pasta dinner menu.

You gotta see the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon & 10K EXPO this year!  We're
not in a gym, or an auditorium or in a convention center.  We're right smack
dab in the middle of the Galleria Mall in downtown Cleveland and E. 9th and
St. Clair (1301 E. 9th St.).  We've got 55 booths filled this year with
other races/marathons, retailers offering great deals on clothing and shoes,
our Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon & 10K charities and many of our sponsors.
Come Friday or Saturday, or come both days.  Friday, noon to 7:00 PM and on
Saturday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.  All runners must pick up their race packets
at the expo.  There will be NO race day packet pickup.  And please remember
to stop by the "Train to Make Tracks for Celiac" Booth to pick up your race
day tank and your "gluten-free snack sack"!

And don't forget the Runner's Clinic on Saturday, sponsored by Anthem Blue
Cross & Blue Shield.  Presentations will start at 9:30am and finish at
5:00pm.  They'll include tips on nutrition, stretching, dealing with back
pain, avoiding injuries, first time marathon tips presented by the Rite Aid
Cleveland Marathon Pacing Team and an overview of the new marathon course by
race director, Ralph Staph.  You can read more about the seminar by going to
http://www.clevelandmarathon.com.

Other great restaurants that offer gluten-free food:

Yours Truly Restaurant serves gluten-free pancakes every Saturday and Sunday
at the Chagrin Falls location.  Try a stack with GF Italian Sausage, Ham,
Bacon, or Hash browns. Please express your gratitude!
30 North Main Street
Chagrin Falls, Ohio  44022
(440) 247-3232

P.F. Changs in Beachwood, Ohio offers an extensive gluten-intolerant menu
(ask your server) which includes Ginger Chicken, Cantonese Chow Fun,
Singapore Street Noodles, and much, much more...
26001 Chagrin Blvd.
Beachwood, Ohio
(216) 292-1411
*They do take reservations, so call ahead!

Wild Oats Market Place
27249 Chagrin Blvd.
Woodmere, Ohio  44122
(216) 464-9403
Gluten-Free Shopping Lists are Available!

Trader Joe's
28809 Chagrin Blvd.
Woodmere, Ohio  44122
(216) 360-9320
www.traderjoes.com
Gluten-Free Shopping Lists are Available!