From:
Sherry Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2017 15:40:04 -0400

Hi Everyone!
Are this great corn and chile salsa with chips at a party. I went to but it for our house and saw that it isn't labeled gluten free!!! I asked Trader Joe's staff to look it up on their go list and they said it was not listed!!! Ingredients are: corn, sugar, onions, red bell peppers, jalapeƱo peppers, distilled vinegar, crushed red pepper, black pepper, coriander seed, mustard seed, salt, Guar gum.
Do you think they just have not tested this product for gluten? Do you see any " red flags" for gluten ? Would you eat it?
Thanks!
Have a nice weekend!
Sherry

Sent from my iPhone