Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 23:02:15 -0400

Many people have e-mailed me asking what bread machine I use. It just so
happens that for anyone who lives in the NYC area, the maker I use is on sale
this upcoming Wednesday (8/21) at Macy's Dept Store for $99.00. It is the
Welbuilt 4100T and I am quite please with it's performance. It makes either a
small or the larger size loaf. I especially like the rectangle pan as I found
a round sandwhich more like a frisbee than a lunch option. And no, I don't
have any affiliation with Macy's (although I do like to shop probably as much
as I like to eat!)
p.s. for any new comers:Red Star Yeast co. has a hotline just for us
800-4-CELIAC set up to offer gf bread machine recipes and baking tips. They
have helped me out on numerous occasions and their recipe booklet is
terrific. (Dried carnberry is my favorite so far)
No need to settle for stale, age old gf bread in your health food store's
freezer.
Enjoy
Best Regards,
Leslie NYC