From:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 16:20:48 -0400

Jennifer Esposito, an actress (who I didn't know from Adam but who was
apparently married briefly to Bradley Cooper, unfortunately while she was
still ill) was on the Katie Couric show today talking about her struggle
with Celiac Disease, her new book Jennifer's Way in which she tells her
story, and a new gf bakery also called Jennifer's Way on 10th St in NYC that
she and her fiancé have opened.  The show should be available to watch
tomorrow at www.katiecouric.com.

I just read a bit of her blog which referred to a horrible interview with
Dr. Drew.  I remembering hearing about that at the time.  She had been so
ill from her undiagnosed disease that she had to step away from the T.V.
show she was on at the time and he gave her a really hard time about that.
She has recipes on her blogsite www.Jennifersway.org that you might want to
check out.  She's making an effort to make healthier gf baked goods with
flax seeds, buckwheat, teff, quinoa and other healthful grains.