Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:33:03 -0500

                                   HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

* * * *     S A F A R I  I N  K E N Y A  /  M A S S  M I G R A T I O
N     * * * *
             July 22 ~ August 3, 2010

Just like you've seen on Animal Kingdom and National Geographic, but
even better - because you are right there in the middle of it all. This is a
repeat of our 2006 Safari, but even better.

Each of the previous three Safari in Africa were unique and exciting. The
hotels beautiful and the Gluten-free food that is prepared for us in the
middle of the savannah's of Africa is almost surreal at times. And then, of
course, the animals - the Big 5 and so many more.

This trip we have also arranged for a tour of DUBAI and a Gluten-Free
lunch - before we re-board our flight to Nairobi.

Check out the exciting itinerary and make your reservations now.  We can
ONLY accommodate 28 participants.

*   TULIPS & THE ROMANTIC RHINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE
                     AND TOUR OF AMSTERDAM
    April 21 ~ 30,  2010

*   ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR OF VANCOUVER, CANADA
    May 17 ~ 26, 2010

*   ISRAEL & JORDAN TOUR
    June 23 ~ July 3, 2010

To be announced in about 2 weeks:

*   NEW ENGLAND FALL FOLIAGE CRUISE (Leaving from Baltimore)
    September 23 ~ October 2, 2010

*   BALTIMORE INNER HARBOR (HARBOR PLACE) mini GETAWAY
    September 21 ~ 23, 2010

We're still working on a tour of NEW ZEALAND & AUSTRALIA for sometime
in November or December.

And so much more - check out our website - or have us put you on our
mailing list - or better yet,

Would you like for us to present one of our WORKSHOPS to your support
group?  Please have your group leader contact us to make arrangements.

JOIN Bob & Ruth's - and get our Quarterly Newsletter, Discounts and
Priorities on our Gluten-free Getaway, Discounts on our Workshops, and
so much more.

Send your check for annual membership in the amount of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's           205 Donerail Ct           Havre de Grace, MD  21078

If you have any questions, please give us a call at 410-939-3218.

*******
*******