Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:12:21 EST

Come one Come all to our ANNUAL HOLIDAY  DINNER

Tuesday, November 9th
6:30pm

Grace United Methodist Church]
6316 N. Tulsa Avenue
Oklahoma City

Located just off NW 63rd, west of NW Expressway

Please bring your favorite gluten-free side dish or desert suited for a
Thanksgiving Dinner. Be sure to verify the gluten-free status. All ingredients
should be clearly displayed, keeping in mind that some of our members may have
food allergies other than gluten, may be lactose intolerant or diabetic.

HAM from HONEY BAKED HAMS and FRESH TURKEY  from KAMP'S  MEAT MARKET, as well
as drinks will be provided.

For complete directions and a map, visit _www.OKceliac.com_
(http://www.OKceliac.com)  or call Grace  330-1655