From:
Elaine Korngold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elaine Korngold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:56:36 -0700

Hello,
my celiac daughter will be a freshman at the University of Washington
in Seattle this fall. Have you had any experience with this university
regarding food that you could share with us? Also, if there is any
parent willing to provide local support contact, we would greatly
appreciate it. Thank you.
--Elaine Korngold, Oregon