From:
"d. nijdam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
d. nijdam
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 07:53:24 -0700

Hi list,
I typically check the internet to find gf status of products. Was looking for Stagg Chili because we ate it before our diet change but had difficulty finding it. Through contacting them, they gave me their company site address, which contains a full listing of all their gf products. I am sending in case others find it useful.
Deb, Vancouver
http://www.hormel.com/cm/templates/customerservice/customerservicefaq.asp?articleid=414&zoneid=106