From:
Susan Day <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:09:16 -0700

Hi Listmates,

My husband and I recently returned to Seattle from a fabulous vacation in
the Boston area.  We stayed at Treetops Suite located in a suburb of Boston.
We took the subway in to explore the city on foot, and we had a rental car
for day trips into Vermont, and up the Massachusetts coastline.  The best
part of the trip, however, was the wonderful gluten-free hospitality offered
at Treetops Suite.  Our host, Candace, has been gluten-free for ten years.
She provides whatever GF breakfast foods you would like (she inquires in
advance), she makes excellent popovers, and she knows where to go to get
"safe" food for dinners, etc.  The accommodations are very private -
separate entrance, two baths, three bedrooms, full kitchen, full laundry -
very nicely appointed.

I highly recommend Treetops Suite for anyone, GF or not.  It would be
wonderful for a family with celiac children, as there is plenty of room.  We
so enjoyed getting to know Candace and her husband David.  We will stay at
Treetops again on our next east coast trip.  I have no financial interest in
Treetops, but am a very satisfied traveler!

Susan