From:
Karen Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:47:25 -0500

Hi Everyone,

 Thank you to all of you that responded to my question about whether or not
it is possible to eat all three meals in Disney, without renting a
kitchenette.  After much input, many of you do go the Kitchenette route and
find it very useful and helpful.  However, many of you also said, it's nice
to take a true vacation, and not worry about having to find a store and
ingredients and cook. With that said, some of the most useful information I
found was documentation that came to me direct from Disney. (someone
forwarded my message to a contact there, and I received their response).
This Contact, Kathy Bennett, sent me a number of documents outlining what
was GF and where those items could be found within the park as well as phone
numbers and names of Chef's.  The contact information is for Walt Disney
World.. however, they may know the names and contact information for
Disneyland if that's where you are headed.

Contact information is:  [log in to unmask]

Many thanks again to all. Happy GF Eating at Disney!

Karen

*******
*******