From:
John Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 20:49:48 -0500

   On Jan 25, I posted a query regarding sources for tasty gf bread. I
received about 50 responses, some to commiserate, some with baking
recipes, and many with suggested sources. Nearly all were enthusiastic
as regards their recommendations. Several people asked for a summary.
For the sake of brevity, only  those suppliers mentioned three or more
times are listed below.

Food for Life      Fourteen recommendations
www.food-for-life.com
Toll free 888-458-8360
People particularly liked the pecan rice and almond rice loaf.

KinnikKinnick      Ten recommendations
www.kinnikkinnick.com
Toll free 877-503-4466
People were effusive in their praise of nearly all products from this
company. I called them and found that their shipping rate (to the US) is
a flat $15, so larger orders would be appropriate.

Ener-g Foods      Five recommendations
WWW.ener-g.com
While many people commented that their white rice loaf was not very
good, all five suggestions were for their tapioca loaf.

Cybros, Inc.      Four recommendations
Toll free 800-876-2253

Gillian's Foods   Three recommendations
www.gilliansfoods.com
The dinner rolls from this company were highly recommended.

   Thanks to all who responded.
John in PA