From:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:49:41 -0500

I'm newly diagnosed (June 2004) after years of hearing  IBS.  I had extremely high numbers on the blood test and the biopsy showed complete destruction.  For about 6 weeks after going gf I did great but then started going backwards until now I'm back where I started.  I'm having trouble getting any doctor to take me seriously.  I have checked everything I eat including toothpaste (not that I eat it) and lipstick.  The gastrologist says I just may never get better but I've yet to see that as a fact anyway.  He finally decided to do another endoscopy which I'll have in 2 days but he doesn't seem to care about doing anything else.  Has anyone else had this kind of problem with relapsing for no noticeable reason and with trying to get through to doctors who won't listen and think they know it all but know very little?
Thank you,
Cece (hilliar)
Fayetteville, AR.