Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:12:37 -0500

Hi List members,

When I called Quaker Oats today to check on their bags of Cocoa
Blast, I was told this cereal is not gluten free as it's been re-
formulated and now contains some wheat. Also, they do not
consider their puffed rice to be gluten free since it's manufactured
on the same lines as the puffed wheat. Their toll free phone number
is 1-800-234-6281. I couldn't find an email address for them.

Best wishes,
Lani K. Thompson
Clan Thompson Database of Gluten-free Foods
For PCs and Palm handhelds
www.clanthompson.com