Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 15:22:36 EDT

You more than likely had a reaction to the canola oil.  I was informed
at my last celiac meeting in the Boston Area that canola oil is
questionable.  I've read more about it's danger on this list (you may want
to check the archives).  I would substitute with shortening and
avoid anything made w/canola oil.  I know myself that I have reactions
to it, especially after eating canola-containing salad dressings.

I guess this is how we learn.  It's too bad that mistakes are so harmful,
not to mention painful.

-Heather