Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 19:17:16 -0500

To give a variety of flavor and nutrition, we have started using bean flour
in some breads along with the other combination of flours.  They are supposed
to be more nutritious and higher in fiber.  We grind our own with a mill and
it gets very good.
I have also heard that brown rice flour is more nutritious than white rice
flour.  Betty Haggman's new Gluten-free cookbook has a variety of recipes
using bean flour.  We have noticed a considerable difference in our son's
digestive system so I will hold these claims to be true.  Thank you Betty.
 Gluten-free diets don't have to be bland.

Happy eating.

Pat W.