From:
Lisa Dugger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Dugger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2019 19:13:03 -0400

I wanted to let everyone know that one of my all time favorite restaurants, Foothills Milling Company, in Maryville, TN, has new owners who are VERY gluten free aware!   Foothills is a fine dining restaurant.  Within the next week or so, nearly all items on the menu will be offered GF!   They also have two other “50’s” restaurants locally and have had special training at each facility for employees.   The food is phenomenal, the service even better, and now there are so many ‘safe’ options!

If you have never eaten at Foothills and you are in the area, do yourself a favor and check it out!   Here’s their website:  foothillsmillingcompany.com.  I’ve also included a couple of posts from their FB page regarding their Hot Rods restaurant.

Lisa D

<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your situation.>> *Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the Celiac List * Archives are at: Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC