From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:29:50 -0500

Email 17:

I have a Salsa recipe that everyone loves. So much so that every time we go to?a party now, they insist that I bring it. Easy & delicious. I would recommend?purchasing a Vidalia Onion Chopper (as seen on TV) but sold everywhere now. Chop?the tomatoes and green onions with it.?
?
B. J's Fresh Salsa?
?4-5 tomaotoes chopped?
3-4 green onions Chopped?
1 can green chilies?
1 can chopped olives?
8 oz Italian Zesty Salad Dressing (Kraft is GF)?
?
Mix together the day before. Serve with Tostito Scoops.?

?

Email 18:

Meatballs, Chicken wings, veggie tray, dips, chips, carmel corn, cheese nips, brownies, cake, lettuce wraps, pickled ham, GF crackers with ham salad, or egg salad, or tuna salad, or olive spread, GF pizza, mini pecan pies, mini cheese cakes; the list is endless.

?

Email 19:

One or two pkgs of little smokies,--I used Hillshire I believe, mix together a 18 oz jar of grape jelly, dissolve (in a saucepan) with a bottle of chili sauce-I use Heintz I think.? Put all in a crock pot and heat through.? Or you can make little meatballs, fry them, drain, then add the chili sauce and jelly to the skillet, heat to dissolve jelly and simmer for a half hour or so with the meatballs, put in crock pot to take with you.? They can stay in the crock pot for hours, soaking up the flavor of the sauce.? Really yummy! That recipe came out of an old Betty Crocker cook book.? Think they are called Cocktail meatballs.? I used GF bread crumbs and some extra seasonings.? I think you can wing it for the meatballs. ?Enjoy!? Carol

?

Email 20:

I guess you will be better off sticking with cold appetizers.? Maybe like a layered taco dip, guacamole and tortilla chips, cheese and crackers, cold crab dip, etc.? I have the same problem for Superbowl.? We are going to someone's home and I told her I would bring my own food.? Now I am chickening out and feeling like I don't want to have different food than everyone else and be obvious.? She isn't having everyone bring something, so I'd be the only one bringing my own food.? I may just eat before I go.? It's always a job figuring this out!

Denise