From:
Diane Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:16:18 -0400

We will be staying at the University in Ames for several days next month, and I am looking for ways to keep my child  gf while we are there.  We'll be flying to Iowa from out of state.  Does anyone know of food sources, including health food stores or restuarants we could safely patronize while there?  I do have the Central Iowa CD website information.  Thanks, Diane in VA