From:
Kelly Rohlfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:02:19 -0800

I contacted Dannon Yogurt and was told their yogurt is GF.  Dannon cannot
guarantee that the toppings in the "Double Delights" are GF since the
toppings are not made by Dannon.  Several people told me that their celiac
children regularly eat Double Delights with no trouble.  I also have no
symptoms when I eat them, but I am not sensitive to small amounts of gluten.
In summary, Double Delights should be avoided since they can contain
gluten.  They are just fantastic, so I encourage all those non-GF readers
to try them.
Kelly
Stanford, CA