From:
Michelle Bargmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:37:49 EST

There was an overwhelming response that Mama's Skinny Enchilada's are GF.
They come with the rice and beans that are also GF.  There was some question
as to the status of the chips.  Basically, most said that the chips are GF,
but that they are fried in contaminated oils.  I stayed away from those and
just brought my own and enjoyed their GF salsa (in my own bowl so that no one
else contaminated it with their chips).  I felt fine after I ate...except for
the extreme stuffed feeling from eating sooooo much!  It was great!  I also
was told that Bob and Ruth's newletter had a whole lot of information on Don
Pablo's with a large variety of things to eat.  Check it out!!!  Happy
Eating!!!

Michelle
Strongsville, Ohio