From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:46:52 EST

Dear Listmates:

We at the Celiac Disease Foundation want to thank the many people who
attended our Nov.3rd, annual meeting.  It was the best ever according to the
evaluations we received.  It was also a complete sellout a week before the
event and we regret that we had to turn the last week reservations back, and
we deeply regret having to turn people away at the door.  Cedar/Sinai Medical
Center carefully monitored the number of attendees and we were restricted
from admitting more people that the fire code allowed.  We are presently
looking for a larger venue next year and would welcome any suggestions from
the list.

We thank all the participants who made this day fabulous and we thank the
vendors for their generous contributions of samples.

Renee Cronenwalt. Celiac Disease Foundation Board Member