From:
JSTmagpie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 09:07:19 EDT

Hi all,

Kudos to Continental airlines. The GF meal they served on my flight back from
the west was SOOOO much nicer than the ham and cheesy sandwiches everyone else
got. It included a chicken cutlet in a lovely tarragon sauce on a bed of rice,
nuts and beans with a side of ratatouille, a bag of GF potato chips, a bag of
raisins and -- the piece de resistance-- a coconut macaroon from Jennie's!
Granted there was a packet of salad dressing that contained the dreaded,
anonymous Modified Food Starch, but what, exactly, was I supposed to put it on
anyway?  Happy Memorial Day to all, judy innyc