Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 14:37:12 EDT

 Try taking more iron.  Even if you don't take supplements, get it in
your food.  Prunes, molasses, eggs, meats etc.

 Hello Kathleen, maybe you eat a lot of "cooling" foods?  Some foods
activate responses in the body to increase temperature, and other foods
to decrease temperature.  It's kind of an Eastern yin/yang thing, that I
find also has a basis in science.  If I eat a lot of nuts in the
evening, often I wake up too warm, even in winter though I keep my heat
very low.  The best info I've seen on it is in the book "Healing with
Whole Foods" by Paul Pitchford, but here is a link to some info:
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=faq&dbid=28
(2/3 down the page)

Here's another:
http://www.wholehealthmd.com/news/viewarticle/1,1513,856,00.html

  you might consider adding in a little kelp and/or evening primrose
oil.These both helped me feel a little warmer.. - they enhance thyroid function.

if they eat protein they are warmer, and if she eats a diet higher in fats
(fat on the   meat, sauté with olive oil, homemade mayo) her feet are not
cold when she
ice skates in the winter anymore.  I learned this thing about fats on
www.mercola.com
either in their newsletter or on a search.

Also was informed and i should   have known, there is lots of information in
the archives.
Thanks to all.    I know now I am not alone.