From:
Cher marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 17:42:24 EDT

I recently acquired  a book called "Breaking the Vicious Cycle, Intestinal
Health Through Diet" written by Elaine Gottschall B.A., M.Sc. (published in
Canada, 4th printing, May, 1996).  It deals with the relationships between
food and intestinal disorders, and includes some very interesting information
about celiac disease.  It also recommends a diet to help the healing process
of the intestine, plus a recipe section which offers an assortment of simple,
quick, as well as gourmet type recipes.  This book might be helpful to newly
diagnosed celiacs, as well as those who have continual problems in spite of
being on a GF diet (as I seem to have).  I'm just trying to get into this
particular diet, so don't know how it will work.  Has anybody out there heard
of this book and/or tried to follow the diet for a period of time.  I'd be
interested in hearing from anyone who has any information at all.  I will
summarize any feedback.

Thanks.  Cherry Marshall, N.J.