From:
"Barbara H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara H.
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:06:52 -0500

This notice appeared in Delphi Celiac forum a couple of days ago about a
new product called "Mellen's Lifestyle Pizza". The article indicates the gf
pizza can be purchased from the store in Ashford WI or is available at
grocers listed in the article.
 www.ashlandwi.com/dailypress/index.php?sect_rank=2&story_id=208336
I thought there may be celiacs in the area who do not know about this.
I have no interest in the company. Actually, I live several thousand miles
away.
Barb (gf since 1981)