From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:03:50 -0400

Thank you all very much for your kind respones to my request for info about
vitamins.

TWIN LABS came very highly recommended.  I called them and they do
manufacture their own vitamins from beginning to end but also make non gf
vitamins tho they stated that testing is done and there is no contamination.
Only 2 people found a problem with them.
FREEDA vitamins came second and one person said they took NATURE MADE.
Vote was unanamous that vitamins helped considerably with fatigue and stamina.

My dietician said that high potency vitamins can give you diahrea if you
have a sensitive gut.  She said to look for a regular vitamin, not one that
exceeds the daily requirement as we can only absorb so much anyway.

BTW, for anyone living in the Portland, Me. area I found a very good
dietician.  Her name is Joan Herzog, she writes an article on nutrition
every Wed. in the Portland Press Herald and has quite a insight on the
celiac diet.

Janet in Maine