From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 09:34:03 -0500

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items.

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in October. A longer list appears in our Celiac SmartList of Foods which now contains VERIFIED gluten info on around 5,822 products. In fact, our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO of our food SmartList, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Clabber Girl Baking Powder
Blue Bunny Dairy Yogurts - original
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - regular quarters
Parkay Original Stick
Maker's Mark Whiskey
Spectrum Shakes (vanilla - unsweetened vanilla - chocolate)
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granular or packet)
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - light
Land O Lakes Natural Cheeses (cheddar - mozarella - colby)
Starkist Tuna (plain tuna)
Glaceau Smartwaters - all
Log Cabin Syrup - Country Kitchen
Honey Acres Honey Gummies
La Choy Soy Sauce 15 oz.
Vlasic Pickles or Relish
Pam Cooking Spray (original - butter flavor)
Golden Griddle Syrup
Karo Corn Syrup (light & dark)
Uncle Ben's Original Converted Brand Rice
Contadina Pizza Squeeze
York Peppermint Patties - standard size
Jolly Rancher hard candies
Hershey's Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips