From:
Yavuz Ulusar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yavuz Ulusar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 06:44:01 -0700

Yesterday I read this article whose link I copied
below:

Sad thoughts could cut your immunity
Having negative thoughts really could make you more
illness-prone, say scientists.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3198935.stm

It is great to keep up with latest news, products,
meeting etc related with celiac diease through this
distribution list.

However, I am wondering if it is good for us to be
reminded everyday the chances of us getting cancer or
other dieases because we are celiacs... To be honest
with you, it is affecting my mood every time I read I
have a higher chance of getting "this" cancer or
"that" cancer in this e-mail list...

Yavuz
Istanbul, Turkey