From:
Pat Mazza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Mazza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:12:16 -0500

I inquired as to the gluten free status of their bunnies in an email. here is their reply...

"Thank you for contacting us.  The R.M. Palmer is dedicated to offering
unique, quality, novelty items with excellent consumer value.  This year is
our 54th year of being America's Favorite Holiday Candy!

Some of our products are gluten free.  However, these items are produced on
the same equipment that also produces some gluten containing products.  So,
there could be a possibility of a small amount of cross mixing.  Therefore,
we would not recommend any certain products.

Thank you."