From:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:17:09 -0700

Hi All,

Since it is Strawberry season here in California, I thought I would post one of our favorite GF recipes.   It is VERY easy and everyone loves it.  Can't even tell it's GF.

GF STRAWBERRY BREAD

2-1/4 Cups GF Flour (I use Bette Hagman 4 flour mix)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
4 eggs
1-1/4 cups vegetable oil
2 Cups sugar
2 baskets sliced strawberries

Beat the eggs and oil together.  Gradually add sugar.  Mix in flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.  Mix in sliced strawberries and pour into greased Bundt pan.  (Bundt pan makes it pretty like a cake.  Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.  (may take a little longer, just test it with your finger for bounce).

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA