From:
Brian & Tami Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 07:16:46 -0800

Hey everyone:

I'm just a new Celiac here trying new breads.  If you could, reply to me
and tell me what your favorite gf bread is.  Please let me know if it is
store bought, made from scratch or from a prepackaged mix.

I haven't made my own bread by scratch yet, but did buy "Easy Bread
Making for Special Diets" by Nicolette M. Dumke and "The Gluten-Free
Gourmet Cooks Fast and Healthy" by Bette Hagman.

I will summarize and share with the rest of the group.

If there are other bread type or crunchy snacks that are your favorite
that you would like to share, please do!

Thanks!
Tami
Hoquiam, WA, USA
PS I'm having troubles looking through the listservers archives.  I can
only get to one message...otherwise, I'd be reading more and asking
less.  Thanks again!