From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:49:07 -0600

Hello listmates:

I'm delighted to share with you the fact that I'm quoted in two very
important magazines this month, along with leading experts such as Dr. Peter
Green and Anne Munoz-Furlong from the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network:

"7 Foods that can Kill: When Food Turns Fatal" in Reader's Digest, June 2006
and
"New Healthy Foods: Super-Easy Recipes" in Women's Health, June, 2006

In other good news: A book I published, Gluten-Free Friends: An Activity
Book for Kids" by Nancy Falini, RD is reviewed in Today's Dietitian.
Congrats, Nancy.

Also, have you always wanted to "do" Afternoon Tea?

Well, here's your chance. Join me at the Gluten Intolerance Group in Salt
Lake City, UT on June 9. I'll demonstrate three delectable treats commonly
served at tea: Cream Puffs, Tea Sandwiches, and English Trifle For more
information on the conference, go to www.gluten.net.

Culinary regards,

Carol Fenster, Ph.D., President/Founder
Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418; 303.741.5408.
8174 S. Holly Street, #404, Centennial, CO  80122