From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2018 21:13:55 -0400

Hi everyone,

The exciting news this month are our TWO new opportunities for travel to Italy. Janice Veech, a gluten free classically trained chef, yoga instructor, and accomplished traveler has unveiled two small group food and wine tours of Italy in October/November: one to PUGLIA, the "sun-kissed" heel of Italy...and another to UMBRIA, central Italy's picturesque region of hilltop towns, vineyards, and rich history (and towns like Assisi).

Since Janice herself is gluten free, she works to ensure any other gluten free guests on her tours stay food-safe. Almost all meals are included, but unlike large group tours, you will get to make all your own selections at mealtime (there are no set menus). Gluten free travelers will have plenty of wonderful and safe options and will never feel like they're missing out. Meanwhile, if their traveling companion is not gluten free, that's fine...everyone orders off the menu at all the restaurants where the group dines for lunches and dinners.

Meals, tours, transportation (except airfare), and accommodations are included. The best part is how EASY this trip is! I know first-hand, because I went on her Umbria tour last year (and loved it!). You can read all the details about each trip in my recent Blog posts. Janice works with an Italian boutique travel company, Bluone Tours. Their owners, Marcello and Raffaella Tori, accompany Janice and the group to historic sites, small towns, and meals each day. They help with any language barriers (which are few), and they can advocate on your behalf at restaurants. Their expertise also gives you access to authentic experiences you wouldn't have on your own or with a larger group tour. Read more about the beauty, history, hospitality, food and wine you'll enjoy in these two spectacular regions of Italy:

Puglia Journey: https://bit.ly/2JjQGFN
Umbria Journey:  https://bit.ly/2LrVZ4r

And remember: If you're traveling to any of ITALY's "big three" cities (Rome, Florence, Venice), don't miss my e-book, available on Amazon. It's a great value and will save you TONS of time planning!

GF in ITALY: http://amzn.to/2aamE5t

There's one for LONDON, too: GF in LONDON: http://amzn.to/1xv65qh

A couple other announcements this month:

There's a fast-growing pizza chain with almost 300 locations across 20 states (and expanding even further) that has not one, but two types of unique gluten free crusts available for their pizza: Traditional-style made from ancient grains AND a new cauliflower crust, which has become increasingly popular. This chain also takes many precautions to keep their gluten free/Celiac diners safe. Read more in my Blog post: https://bit.ly/2J5kl6o

Finally, if you haven't picked up a copy of the MAY/JUNE issue of SIMPLY GLUTEN FREE MAGAZINE, you'll want to buy one soon! In addition to great summer recipes, you'll find my article about my 17 FAVORITE "gluten free friendly" RESTAURANT CHAINS.

To access all my PAST Simply Gluten Free magazine articles -- primarily on the subject of gluten free dining and travel -- visit the Articles page on GlutenFreeTravelSite, where I've got them all consolidated (with links to read the full articles): https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/articles.php

Have a great June!

Warm regards,

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133