From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:24:41 EDT

Bellingham Gluten Intolerance Group Meeting Reminder...

October 6th, 7-9 PM
St. Luke's Health Education Center
3333 Squalicum  Pkwy. Bellingham,WA

Support Meeting

Discussion Topic: "Your Favorite GF Tip". Bring it along to share with
members and visitors alike. We all remember being newly diagnosed and wondering
 what in the world we are going to eat and how we can possibly manage!!
Perhaps  someone shared a really great idea with you - now come and share with
the group,  or get helpful tips from others.

For more information, contact [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])