From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 07:53:27 -0800

I waited until after Christmas to write this, because I didn't want to spoil
it if someone got this as a gift.  Richard Paul Evans wrote a Christmas book
that has a pretty big Celiac store line.  I've read a couple of fiction
books that mention Celiac, but usually just one sentence.  (Eat, Pray, Love
actually mentions it)  There was one or two things I found incorrect in his
telling of the story, but the detail he put into it makes me think that he
most know someone who has Celiac in order to write so much about it.

To all of you readers out there, I thought you might enjoy this quick read.

Sidona

San Diego