From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:16:40 -0600

RE FISCHER & WIESER SPECIALTY FOODS.

We have just launched a new line of products called Four Star Provisions and
in advance of the new FDA regulations that will go into effect in 2006, we
are declaring all Class I allergens on the label as well as listing all the
allergens that are used in our facility. Although we are a small family
owned company, we like to be ahead of all regs and as such, we are updating
all the labels now and as we have need to remake the labels, we will
incorporate the changes.  In the meantime, we are happy to give any
information that you may want about gluten in our products. Please just let
us know. Thanks very much for your interest in our company.

Sincerely, Jenny Wieser, Ph.D.
Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, Inc.,411 S. Lincoln Street,
Fredericksburg, TX 78624.
Phone: 830-997-7194x231; Fax: 830-997-0455.    <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Janet Rinehart, Chairman, Houston Celiac Support Group

www.houstonceliacs.org