From:
Jonemarie Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:50:58 -0800

Greetings!

I have looked trough the archives for the nestle's cocolate chip cookie
recipe and could not find it.  someone had placed the gluten free
alterations some time ago.  I lost my only copy and miss these cookies a
lot.  They are actually so yummy.... Could you, who ever you are, please
send me another copy?

 I am better organized now  with a recipe book where I have inserted the
pages in plastic covers.  The pages wipe off and it can be opened for use in
the kitchen while cooking.

Thank you.....  My son thanks you also.
jonemarie