From:
Ann Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 22:28:55 +0100

I am just about to be seconded to a big training programme for my company.
This is a pretty good opportunity for me and when I applied for it I didn't
think about the practicalities of eating .... The situation is that I will
be travelling around the country (England, Scotland & Wales) training other
staff on the new computer system and will need to get lunch each day. I
won't be living at home so I can't prepare the usual stuff - I will be
based in Travel Lodges (motels). What can I do?? As the time draws closer
I'm worrying more about how I am going to cope with this. I don't really
want to voice my concerns to our human resources department until we're
just about starting as I don't want to risk them taking me off the
programme. I'm sure there must be somebody out there on the list who has
had a similar work experience. Ideas please ....

Ann
Sheffield, England