From:
Jill Easton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 00:42:38 -0400

A previous post asked if IHOP restaurants add pancake batter to omelets. I asked a manager of IHOP who I know and he said yes, they do add pancake batter to omelets to make them fluffier and rise higher. He said he thinks most restaurants add some kind of flour or yeast to their real-egg omelets but not to the egg substitute omelets. I have never had a reaction to omelets at Denny's restaurants but will try to find out whether Denny's does the same thing.

Jill Easton
San Diego, CA