From:
Kelsea Tuttle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelsea Tuttle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:18:59 -0500

I live in Utah and our chain of Wild Oats health food stores have been bought
out and changed to Whole Foods.  I noticed the other day that the clear
plastic tub of mini gluten-free chocolate chip cookies that I always buy are no
longer carried by the Whole Foods label.  Does anyone know where we can get
these or if we can write to whold foods to get our cookies back?  They're the
best GF cookies I've found!!!