From:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:37:18 -0700

I think I might be behind the curve here, so forgive me if you all know
about this already, but....Elisa now have a home gluten testing kit....I
have attached the PDF flyers and order form but I am uncertain whether
attachments will come through on our lists.  Pricing certainly isn't
cheap (EZ Gluten(tm) - 2 pk Kit $ 25.00, EZ Gluten(tm) - 5 pk Kit $
60.00, EZ Gluten(tm) - 10 pk Kit $110.00) but I thought people might
like to know about it.  If you go to www.ezgluten.com it contains
information on the test.  If you contact Mary Davidson (details below)
you can order.

Bron