Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:27:08 -0700

Hi guys.

I've been GF for more than four years now.  Wow!  Anyway I was steadily at 110-112 lbs since I began on the diet (I'm 5'6").  Now, in the last few months, I've gone up to 120-125 lbs!  It's a radical change on my body, and I feel GREAT.  I am so strong, so happy, so motivated.  I feel my hair and skin and eyes look better.  I'm adjusting to my new body, but I'm a little worried because I'm basically ALWAYS hungry!  The problem is, I was sick for so long and without an appetite that I don't know whether I'm eating too much or if it's a normal amount!  But I"ll tell you that I'm hungry!

Here's what I ate today:
1 cup Panda Puffs GF cereal with soy milk
2 slices Ener-G brown rice bread with two slices hard cheddar cheese
1.5 cups strawberries
1 cup lime Silk Soy yogurt
1 Snickers bar
1 duck breast
1 dug leg (thigh and leg)
1 cup broccoli
.5 cup chocolate ice cream
1 cup Panda Puffs with soy milk

Okay, as I write this, I"m seeing that it's a lot of food in one day... Or is it!?  I just don't know!!!  I'm 24, live in Los Angeles and do Level 3 yoga three/four times per week.  I also go to UCLA part time (six hours a week of class) and work 23-25 hours a week in retail (on my feet all day).

My husband keeps telling me I'm eating too much.  Not in a critical way, he just couldn't figure out how I could eat half a duck and still want to eat cereal and ice cream afterward!  But I'm so hungry!

What should I do?  Should I go on a diet?  Am I gaining weight TOO fast?

I am pretty convinced this is part of healing from the CD, but I don't know how to handle it, especially when I feel my husband thinks I'm gross (he says he doesn't feel that way, but I think he might) because I eat so much and have had to buy new clothes (from sz 0 to sz 2!).

UGH  what would you guys all do?

Thanks.