Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 01:38:56 -0600

>*One poster from Australia wrote and said that there is only one company which
>produces a GF licorice

Can't remember if it was me <drool> that mentioned that GF licorice ...
but, yes, the folks at Memory Lane Confectionery make GF licorice ...
I'm still hoarding my stack from September. There's both the licorice
drops, that I've really enjoyed ... and then a 3x5-card size block-o-licorice
that is like nothing I've ever had  ... My only whine is that I don't have
the self restraint to *stop* noshing on the block-o-licorice ... yummy,
gooey, and GF  ...   http://www.confectionery.on.net/  ... yes,
they ship to the U. S. ...

[they've also got a honeycomb crunch thing that <slobber> I'm
also hoarding. Caramel gooey crunch yum covered in chocolate.]

No fiscal interest in the company, just one happy customer.

Tracey in Connecticut   GF lodging:  http://www.innseekers.com/feature.htm