From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:30:08 -0500

Just heard back from the following manufactures about their gf products:

Ricola: all
Parkay: all

Ore-Ida

Thank you for your inquiry regarding gluten-free products.

Since Ore-Ida manufactures a variety of items, our facilities will have
gluten-containing products. While efforts are made to avoid cross-
contamination with non-gluten items, we cannot guarantee that our
products would be completely free from very small amounts of gluten.

To assist you in your assessment of Ore-Ida products, enclosed is a
product list that will reflect the absence of wheat, barley, rye and/or
oat gluten ingredients.

As a subsidiary of H.J. Heinz, we can offer to you gluten-free products
through a sister company that have been specially formulated and
manufactured for the needs of individuals with a sensitivity to gluten. The
brand name is Bi-Aglut. Those items are available through Dietary
Specialties, Inc., Piscataway, NJ.

          DIETARY SPECIALTIES, INC.
          865 Centennial Avenue
          Piscataway, NJ 08854
          1-888-MENU123
          Web site:  WWW.DIETSPEC.COM

We hope that you will find this information helpful and that you will
find some of our ORE-IDA Brand products that can be safely incorporated
into your menu plan.

The following products are gluten free:

ORE-IDA(r) Cottage Fries
   UPC 13120 00377 32 oz.
ORE-IDA(r) Country Style Hashbrowns
   UPC 13120 00654 6lb.
       13120 00833 30 oz.
       13120 00862 6 lb.
ORE-IDA(r) Crunch Time Classics(TM) Crinkle Cut
   UPC 13120 00810 24 oz.
ORE-IDA(r) Crunch Time Classics(TM) Straight Cut
   UPC 13120 00809 24 oz.
ORE-IDA(r) Deep Fries Crinkle Cuts
   UPC 13120 00845 24 oz.
ORE-IDA(r) French Fries