From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:42:27 -0400

In answer to Leslie's plea, I am going to share this with the
group.  I just bought a MAVERICK Ice Cream Shoppe automatic Ice
cream maker - makes up to 1 qt.  of hard/soft ice cream/frozen
yogurt, and above named.  I saw it on Home Shopping Club for
around $40.  I made sorbet yes- terday.  Fantastic!!!!  I have
used other machines and returned them.  This is the best by far.
With a little imagination, you can make any flavor.  I was
missing that so much over the years.  I am allergic to milk,
corn, eggs, etc.  I substituted my soy milk watered down for
milk.  I am a VERY satisfied customer and thought I would share
with you - I got it two days ago and made mango sorbet
yesterday.  The container is kept in the freezer and makes the
"sweetie" in 1/2 hr on the counter top.
Rosalie NJ

I have no affiliation with the company.
Miracles do Happen! I have a cool goodie
to eat.